Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Day in the Life of Whitney's Pig

Every morning I wake up with Whitney in her crib. We go down for breakfast and I get a special seat on the table so I don't get messy. Sometimes I sit on the floor so I'm extra far away from sticky hands.
Whitney likes to hold me while she looks at books, or while her mom or sister read to her.
I wait in her room while she takes a bath so I won't get wet.
Whitney gives me lots of kisses.
I wait inside while Whitney plays outside. This used to make her REALLY sad, and a couple of times she even snuck me out with her. But now she accepts that we must be separated so I don't get dirty.
I also wait at home while Whitney goes places. This made her cry for 30-45 minutes two weeks in a row when she couldn't take me to church! But now she's usually okay. Sometimes we're lucky and I get to go for a car ride with her. But then I wait in the car while Whitney goes to stores and parks.
Sometimes Whitney carries me around a lot. Other days not as much.
But I always know she loves me, because if she ever gets upset about something, the first thing she says as she's crying is "Piggy! Piggy!" I comfort her even when she has a blue mouth from eating a blow-pop.
She always wakes up happy from her nap when she sees me.
At the end of the day, sometimes we wrestle.
And sometimes we watch a movie. Even if I don't get to watch because she's using me as a pillow, I love to be with my Whitney.


5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! she and whitney are so cute:) was katelyn ever attached to something like that? i know natalie loves her mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the pig mom gave her? precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Caleb has a couple different stuffed animals that he cuddles with during nap time, but nothing like that piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brielle has the same pig. She picked it up at Kohl's and wouldn't put it back...so of course my mom bought it for her. It's her favorite sleep with and carry around thing too. I just love how she and Whitney are so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to cause a problem with being attached to a toy! but it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete